You can book other ‘paid for tickets’ in the same transaction but only one Limitless ticket can be processed in a transaction.
Articles in this section
- How can I collect my pre-booked Limitless tickets at the Fast Ticket Machine?
- How long do I need to sign up for when I join Limitless?
- What do I need to join Limitless?
- Can I go to films before receiving my Limitless membership card in the post?
- Why can I only use my Limitless membership to book two films for advanced dates?
- How do I cancel or terminate my ODEON Limitless membership?
- Why has my card card not arrived?
- What do I have to pay extra for when using a Limitless membership?
- Can I book tickets in advance with a Limitless membership?
- How do I stop receiving email marketing communications from ODEON?