Yes, as soon as a ticket is available to be booked you can use your Limitless membership to reserve your ticket. If you have paid for your membership upfront, you can’t book tickets for a date after the end of your paid for membership period.
Articles in this section
- How can I renew my annual membership?
- Which screenings aren't included in a Limitless membership?
- How do I remove a friend?
- What do I need to join myLIMITLESS ?
- Is Book With A Friend available on app and web?
- Booking with other myLIMITLESS members. How to cancel a booking?
- Booking with other myLIMITLESS members. How to generate a code?
- As a myLIMITLESS member, can I book with other members in one transaction?
- I have purchased tickets online using myLIMITLESS membership, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How old do I need to be to join myLIMITLESS?