Yes, as soon as a ticket is available to be booked you can use your Limitless membership to reserve your ticket. If you have paid for your membership upfront, you can’t book tickets for a date after the end of your paid for membership period.
Articles in this section
- Limitless €2 price reduction in direct debit
- How can I collect my pre-booked Limitless tickets at the Fast Ticket Machine?
- I have purchased tickets online using my Limitless membership, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How long do I need to sign up for when I join Limitless?
- What do I need to join Limitless?
- Can I go to films before receiving my Limitless membership card in the post?
- Why can I only use my Limitless membership to book two films for advanced dates?
- How do I cancel or terminate my ODEON Limitless membership?
- Why has my card card not arrived?
- What do I have to pay extra for when using a Limitless membership?