Of course! Once you’ve joined, you can book your first Limitless tickets online, using the account details you created in the joining process. And in your welcome email you'll find a temporary digital membership card, which you can use in cinema immediately to enjoy all the great things Limitless has to offer. Make sure you print it out or have it ready on your phone screen when you come to see us.
Articles in this section
- How can I collect my pre-booked Limitless tickets at the Fast Ticket Machine?
- How long do I need to sign up for when I join Limitless?
- What do I need to join Limitless?
- Can I go to films before receiving my Limitless membership card in the post?
- Why can I only use my Limitless membership to book two films for advanced dates?
- How do I cancel or terminate my ODEON Limitless membership?
- Why has my card card not arrived?
- What do I have to pay extra for when using a Limitless membership?
- Can I book tickets in advance with a Limitless membership?
- How do I stop receiving email marketing communications from ODEON?