Nope, there’s no fee if you’re booking your own ticket using your Limitless card. But if you’re also booking for friends and family, each additional ticket will be charged the 75c online booking fee. If you’re booking a Family Ticket, remember that this is a bundle of three or four tickets, so the online booking fee applies to each ticket in the bundle.
Articles in this section
- Limitless €2 price reduction in direct debit
- How can I collect my pre-booked Limitless tickets at the Fast Ticket Machine?
- I have purchased tickets online using my Limitless membership, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How long do I need to sign up for when I join Limitless?
- What do I need to join Limitless?
- Can I go to films before receiving my Limitless membership card in the post?
- Why can I only use my Limitless membership to book two films for advanced dates?
- How do I cancel or terminate my ODEON Limitless membership?
- Why has my card card not arrived?
- What do I have to pay extra for when using a Limitless membership?