Nope, there’s no fee if you’re booking your own ticket using your myLIMITLESS membership. But if you’re also booking for friends and family, each additional ticket will be charged the 95c online booking fee.
Articles in this section
- Why has my password been deactivated?
- How can I collect my pre-booked myLIMITLESS tickets at the Fast Ticket Machine?
- I have purchased tickets online using myLIMITLESS membership, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How old do I need to be to join myLIMITLESS?
- How long do I need to sign up for when I join myLIMITLESS ?
- What do I need to join myLIMITLESS ?
- Can I go to films before receiving my myLIMITLESS membership card in the post?
- What can I watch with a myLIMITLESS membership?
- Why can I only use myLIMITLESS membership to book two films for advanced dates?
- How do I cancel or terminate myLIMITLESS membership?