From 6 May 2019 members will no longer be able to earn ODEON Première Club points. However, members can continue to use the points accumulated up until their expiry 12 months after they were purchased/ earned. Click here to find out more
Articles in this section
- I have purchased tickets online using my ODEON Première Club points, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How do I spend ODEON Points?
- Can I purchase a Premier, Gallery, 3D, IMAX, iSENSE, Event Cinema tickets using my ODEON Points?
- Why have I been asked to provide an email address? I do not want any email communications from ODEON Première Club.
- When would I need to use the security question and answer from the ODEON Première Club registration?
- How do I know how many ODEON points I have and where can I check my points balance?
- What should I do if I have lost, stolen or damaged my ODEON Première Club card?
- Can I redeem ODEON Points from more than one ODEON Première Club card in a single transaction?
- ODEON Points Explained
- Earning ODEON Points