It is not possible to redeem ODEON Points from multiple ODEON Première Club cards. If more than one card is to be used, two different transactions will need to be made. Note, the ODEON Première Club card holder needs to be logged in when redeeming / earning ODEON Points.
Articles in this section
- I have purchased tickets online using my ODEON Première Club points, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How do I spend ODEON Points?
- Can I purchase a Premier, Gallery, 3D, IMAX, iSENSE, Event Cinema tickets using my ODEON Points?
- Why have I been asked to provide an email address? I do not want any email communications from ODEON Première Club.
- When would I need to use the security question and answer from the ODEON Première Club registration?
- How do I know how many ODEON points I have and where can I check my points balance?
- What should I do if I have lost, stolen or damaged my ODEON Première Club card?
- Can I redeem ODEON Points from more than one ODEON Première Club card in a single transaction?
- ODEON Points Explained
- Earning ODEON Points