If you have not ticked to receive marketing communications then your email address will not be used other than to send you a copy of our Terms and Conditions and information on changes to our ODEON Première Club that might effect you. Should you wish to opt into our marketing communications you can do this by logging into your account and changing your options. It is also just as simple to opt out of our communications.
Articles in this section
- I have purchased tickets online using my ODEON Première Club points, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How do I spend ODEON Points?
- Can I purchase a Premier, Gallery, 3D, IMAX, iSENSE, Event Cinema tickets using my ODEON Points?
- Why have I been asked to provide an email address? I do not want any email communications from ODEON Première Club.
- When would I need to use the security question and answer from the ODEON Première Club registration?
- How do I know how many ODEON points I have and where can I check my points balance?
- What should I do if I have lost, stolen or damaged my ODEON Première Club card?
- Can I redeem ODEON Points from more than one ODEON Première Club card in a single transaction?
- ODEON Points Explained
- Earning ODEON Points