We were happy to announce the big screen was back in the Summer, below are some of the changes we made for a safer cinema experience: Click here for Safer Cinema
If you are contacting us about cancelling & refunding your ticket and are a myODEON or myLIMITLESS member, you can cancel a booking you have made as long as the film is not starting within 24 hours.
- Login using your email address
- Click on ‘Purchases’
- Select which booking you require cancelling
- The refund button will appear towards the bottom half of the screen
- The refund button will appear once the payment transaction has settled (this can sometimes take up to 6 hours from when you make your booking)
- If the start of your film is less than 24 hours away, you will not be able to cancel
- You can only refund tickets (not food & drink)
- Cannot refund any tickets with alcohol selections
- Booking fee is not refundable
To get in touch with us via live chat, please click on the help bubble in the bottom right hand corner of the screen and type "chat", our chat advisors are available between 10am - 5pm Friday-Sunday
Alternatively, you can contact our friendly team by submitting a request.
Please note we are currently receiving a extremely high volume of emails and is taking us longer than usual to reply.