You can book tickets in person at the cinema to see as many screenings as you like on the day you are booking. You can also book tickets for four future screenings. Your bookings can’t overlap - after all, you can’t be in two places at once!
Articles in this section
- How can I renew my annual membership?
- Which screenings aren't included in a Limitless membership?
- How do I remove a friend?
- What do I need to join myLIMITLESS ?
- Is Book With A Friend available on app and web?
- Booking with other myLIMITLESS members. How to cancel a booking?
- Booking with other myLIMITLESS members. How to generate a code?
- As a myLIMITLESS member, can I book with other members in one transaction?
- I have purchased tickets online using myLIMITLESS membership, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How old do I need to be to join myLIMITLESS?