You can book tickets in person at the cinema to see as many screenings as you like on the day you are booking. You can also book tickets for two future screenings. Your bookings can’t overlap - after all, you can’t be in two places at once!
Articles in this section
- Sign Up Issues - Early October
- Why has my password been deactivated?
- How can I collect my pre-booked myLIMITLESS tickets at the Fast Ticket Machine?
- I have purchased tickets online using myLIMITLESS membership, do I need to pay an Online Booking Fee?
- How old do I need to be to join myLIMITLESS?
- How long do I need to sign up for when I join myLIMITLESS ?
- What do I need to join myLIMITLESS ?
- Can I go to films before receiving my myLIMITLESS membership card in the post?
- What can I watch with a myLIMITLESS membership?
- Why can I only use myLIMITLESS membership to book two films for advanced dates?